WHERE HAS PUBLIC SPEAKING TAKEN ME?
Since that first speech, I have spoken in the most diverse places; from Student Entrepreneurial Clubs to the State Office for Inventions and Trademarks, to national networking events (JCI Romania National Conferences), to environments exclusively dedicated to entrepreneurs, such as the Chambers of Commerce and Industry and academic environments like “Ștefan cel Mare” University of Suceava.
PUBLIC SPEAKING BY FORCE
When presenting my inventions, I had to speak in public. Take a look at my inventions page to see the sheer number of times I had to confront the audiences and confidently present my work. I’ve had a lot of practice!
I often address Romanian audiences, but I have also had the opportunity to present my visions abroad, for example at the PATLIB International Industrial Property Festival, the European Patent Office in Portugal, The Dreamforce Hackathon in San Francisco, USA, and the International Exhibition of New Inventions and Technologies in Geneva, Switzerland.
I am not an active supporter of persuasive speaking techniques to inspire or motivate. I believe you don’t need long speeches or encyclopedic knowledge to accelerate a positive momentum.
We naturally tend to focus on and amplify problems rather than look for solutions. The only imperative of my lectures is to encourage the audience to see how many opportunities life has to offer. Opportunities are just like the sunrise; you have to wake up early to see them. Wayne Gretzky said that you miss 100% of the opportunities you don’t use. And he continues to be right.
I believe great success is achieved when our extraordinary abilities blend with perseverance on a path of purpose. If you haven’t found your purpose yet, I will help you find it, as the very search is a meaningful way of living. I second Mark Twain in his thoughts, “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
My journey as a public speaker
CREATIVITY AND INventiveness
Creativity and Inventiveness, PATLIB International Intellectual Property Festival, European Patent Office, Portugal
Innovation and creativity
Innovation and Creativity, State Office for Inventions and Trademarks (OSIM) with World Intellectual Property Day, Bucharest.
Chamber of Commerce and Industry Suceava.
Afaceri.ro Conference, Suceava Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Zig Zag Conference, “Zig Zag prin România”, Suceava.
Innovation and entrepreneurship
Innovation and entrepreneurship, Blink Conference, Cluj Napoca.
Pitching, How To Web Conference, Bucharest.
Business & Career
- We Start You Up!, “Stefan cel Mare” University, Suceava.
- The Road to Success, JCI Targu Mures.
- Career Management, “Stefan cel Mare” University, Suceava.
- CashFlow, Financial Management and Culture, Wine Networking Event, JCI Suceava.
Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation, JCI National Conference, Iasi.
- Entrepreneurial Marketing, “Ștefan cel Mare” University, Suceava.
- Entrepreneurship, “Ștefan cel Mare” University and Student Entrepreneurship Club, Suceava.
- Professional Spender Vs. Profitable Investor, Successful Young People’s Club, Suceava.
- StartUp Weekend Caravan, “Ștefan cel Mare” University and Rubik Hub, Suceava.
MARKETING and Sales
- Marketing and Sales Workshop, “Ștefan cel Mare” University, Suceava.
- Digital marketing video conference, “Ștefan cel Mare” University, Suceava.
Overcoming paradigms, mindset and working with high-net-worth individuals and ultra-high-net worth-individuals, JCI Romania National Conference.
How did I start?
Get the latest news per email